Our online market is currently closed. Our next online market will open shortly.
PLEASE NOTE THE MARKET IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR WINTER BREAK. WE WILL RE-OPEN IN THE NEW YEAR. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES.
Welcome everyone to the NeighbourFood Lismore market!
The market collection is hosted by us every Thursday evening at Vinilo, our bakery on the Main Street.
A bit about Neighbourfood;
Neighbourfood is a different way to do your weekly shopping! It is an online weekly farmers' market which brings together a network of local farmers' and artisan food producers. You can support local farmers and producers on a weekly basis through a safe and contactless 'Click & Collect' contactless shopping experience.
Every week you'll find great products direct from local farms and food producers, local market traders and specialist suppliers, from locally grown seasonal and freshly harvested vegetables, fruit, meat, eggs, dairy products, preserves and chutneys, breads and much more. We promise there will be a core product selection with weekly and seasonal options to keep things interesting.
How NeighbourFood Lismore works:
1. Our online market will open on a Friday for you to browse through and select from the fresh produce and artisan foods on offer from local producers.
2. The online market will stay open until midnight every Tuesday, giving you 5 days to prepare your weekly food shop.
3. When the market closes, the orders are sent to our producers to give them time to get your orders ready.
4. Collection day will be a Thursday from 5pm-7pm. Producers drop off all their orders to us, where we sort them ready for collection.
5. Collection point is Vinilo Bakery, No. 8 Main Street, Lismore, Co. Waterford. P51 AXH1