Our Covid-19 Protocol
At our NeighbourFood locations across the UK and Ireland we are working a contact free service. We are closely watching any
recommendations by national and local governments and WHO. Inspite of this we ask you to observe the following:
- As usual with NeighbourFood, all ordering and payments are done online.
- Please do not come to one of our collection points if you are showing symptoms or have tested positive for the virus.
- We have hand sanitisers on site, please feel free to use them if you wish.
- We are now staggering our collections to help with reducing any crowd gathering. Please observe your allocated slot in our confirmation email.
- For anyone availing of our delivery service (limited to certain locations) we will phone you when we are outside to arrange a contact free handover of your shopping.
We will be continuing to review our service and updating as necessary.
Thank you for supporting NeighbourFood and indeed local food producers at this very difficult time.