Malay Kitchen - Massaman Paste
|1 x 200g
MASSAMAN PASTE 200g €3.50
Malay Kitchen own brand.
Vegan and Gluten Friendly.
Sustainable Packaging, Low Food miles.
Local fresh Ingredients.
Made in Cork
Serves 3-4 people.
1. Fry off 550g protein* (chicken, beef, prawns/meat alternatives) in small pieces with 2 TBS of oil in medium heat.
2. Empty the content of the jar, add 300ml water and 200ml coconut milk (or 400-500ml coconut milk for stronger, authentic flavour), add cubed potatoes. Stir well.
3. Cover, let simmer, stir occasionally until cooked through.
4. Add vegetables of choice, season to taste, add chilli flakes for some extra kick.
5. Garnish with fresh corriander and whole peanuts. Serve with steamed rice, brown rice, or with rustic sourdough!
*or more protein of choice
For thicker curry, continue to cook until desired consistency.
Suggestions: Sauce, Ovenbake, Marinade, BBQ
follow us on instagram malaykitchen_corkcity_kinsale for some recipe ideas and how-to
Shelf Life: 6 Months