Welcome to Neighbourfood.ie Tullamore where we connect local good food with people at home & abroad.
We have a 10% off code for the change of the seasons. Use NFBTS22 by Tues 20th & collect on either Thurs 12th or 22nd.
Our first workshop in a series is running next week 6.30-8pm on Digesting with Ease. €30 per person or €25 each if you bring friends. Refreshments on the night, samples to bring home, notes by email & more. Click the links for details & booking.
Mon in the Refill Mill Mullingar
Thurs in the Methodist Church Hall opposite John Lee's pub
Here you can conveniently plan and pay for your shop online and collect in one stop or use the delivery service. We offer products that are local, organic, real ingredients & minimal packaging. The result - you have better daily and weekly choices to get the best outcomes for quality sleep, energy and of course celebrations! Products with clear ingredients and minimal packaging is a major driver, working with nature and the seasons.
*How it works?*
Join our market for free. When the online shop is open (Wednesday to Tuesday weekly) you'll get an email. Producers & product range for that week are listed with a few highlights and value options. Goods always include delicious, fresh and seasonal choices including organic, gluten free, fermented, and low/no added sugar options, all with limited food miles, minimal packaging & processing.
We offer products that are local, organic, real ingredients & minimal packaging. The result - you have better daily and weekly choices to get the best outcomes for quality sleep, energy and of course celebrations! Products with clear ingredients and minimal packaging is a major driver, working with nature and the seasons. Shop early to be sure of your supply as we stock limited quantities.
I know the work it takes to make really good, nutritious food, including treats! More vitality is one of the many benefits of real, fresh food for you & your family. Less packaging, more money in the local economy and more delicious food are a few more. Thank you for joining us in celebrating local, healthy food and nurturing our community.
I'm from a farm and have always been passionate about food, from entering cakes in the Tullamore Show to picking potatoes. Training in science & microbiology keeps my focus on evidence and improving relationships with our own microbiome and the environment.
We offer collection points &/ delivery options email us with your eircode at email@example.com if you're outside the designated area. You can pick a collection point and we can drop from there & collect any fee.
- Thurs 4-6.15 in Methodist Church Hall, Tullamore R35 HD99 handy if you work over here
- Thurs 7-7.30 in Blackhall place car park, Mullingar, N91 V2NT
- Fri 9.30 - 10.30 in The Refill Mill, Austin Friars St, Mullingar
- Fri 11.30 -12.00 in Texaco car park, Edenderry
/What is NeighbourFood?/
It’s like a market with benefits - it’s good for:
▪ YOU - by giving you access to the finest & freshest Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods (including Gluten-free products), Fruit, Vegetables and other products from YOUR locality, while saving you loads of time! Collection points are well ventilated, spacious or outdoors so crowds aren't an issue.
▪ PRODUCERS get paid a fair price for their goods. They also don’t have to stand around for hours waiting for customers.
▪ The ENVIRONMENT - because our producers are local and use minimal packaging, goods provided have a very low carbon footprint.
▪ The LOCAL ECONOMY . Did you know that every €5 spent locally is worth €25 as it circulates through suppliers, customers, hospitality, local shops, etc. €20 is worth €100. Where you spend your € matters
Sounds great, how do we get hold of the goodies?
Every Thursday, on neighbourfood.ie/tullamore, we list our suppliers’ offerings to shop for the following week’s collection. You’ll get an email when the list has been launched, including seasonal goods.
You browse the list, make your selections, and pay online, up to midnight on Tuesday. Producers then have plenty of time to harvest/bake/ prepare your order. On collection day the producers deliver the goods, placing your order in a box with your name & customer number on it. You come along during collection hours- with your own bags please! - find your box, load up, and head home to enjoy your purchases. You can be in and out in 2 minutes or check out whats on offer or coming up with me.
If there are products you'd like to see we appreciate yoursuggestions. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM on our socials, details below. Looking forward to hearing from you.
All the best
Follow & message us on social for news & tips
@neighbourfoodtullamore on IG
@neighbourfoodTullamore1 on FB
*We also have a 10% off code for you and a friend the first time they shop with us www.neighbourfood.ie/refer*
Our 4 Collection Points
Methodist Church Hall,
Church Street ,
Blackhall Car Park,
The Refill Mill,
Austin Friars St,