Our online market is currently closed. Our next online market will open shortly.
My name is Isobel Jones and I am Market Host at Blackrock
• Neighbour Food is an online shop that connects farmers and producers directly with customers
• Each week a selection of locally produced products goes live to buy
• You select your produce of choice and buy online
• Weekly orders will close at midnight on Thursday
• There will be a weekly collection point on Seafield Road, on Saturday morning between 11am and 1pm
• Your produce will be delivered by the producers that morning and will be ready for you
• All you need to do is to bring a reusable shopping bag to take your fresh goodies home
As a result of the coronavirus, our producers take every precaution to ensure that their products are grown or prepared in a safe environment. All products will be placed into boxes while following social distancing guidelines. Customers can simply collect their boxes, one at a time. You can bring it straight to your car or to an area where you can pack your bag. The boxes will be placed in a designated area where they will be cleaned after every collection.
I have lots of great local producers on board and hope to welcome more in the coming weeks. If you are or know, a producer who would like to get involved, please get in contact. Be sure to check out Neighbour Food Blackrock on Instagram and Facebook.