My name is Aileen Markey and I'm your Market Host at Neighbourfood Blackrock
• Neighbour Food is an online shop connecting farmers and producers directly with customers
• Each week a selection of locally produced products will be available for you to buy - from eggs and bread to tea and cakes
• You select your produce of choice to buy and pay online
• The market will go live each Saturday evening and close at midnight on Wednesday evening
• You'll collect your purchases on Friday between 5pm and 7pm at Blackrock Community Centre, Sandy Lane, Blackrock, County Louth
• Your produce will be delivered by the producers earlier that day and will be ready for you when you arrive
• All you need to do is to bring a reusable shopping bag to take your fresh goodies home
As a result of the coronavirus, our producers take every precaution to ensure their products are grown or prepared in a safe environment. All products will be placed into boxes while following social distancing guidelines. Customers can simply collect their boxes, one at a time. You can bring it straight to your car or to an area where you can pack your bag. The boxes will be placed in a designated area where they will be cleaned after every collection.
I have lots of great local producers on board and hope to welcome more in the coming weeks. If you are or know, a producer who would like to get involved, please get in contact. Be sure to check out Neighbour Food Blackrock on Instagram and Facebook.
Thank you for joining and enjoy !